A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Legal Feature: New York Permits 316 MW Battery Storage Project, Trading Gas Plant for World’s Largest Battery.
- Client Feature: This month, we are pleased to feature XL Fleet, a company that has blazed the trail in providing simple, sustainable electrification solutions to the commercial fleet market.
- M&A Activity: Read the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space. Read here.
- Washington Updates Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including updates on the new Secretary of Energy, the introduction of the Growing Renewable Energy and Efficiency Now (GREEN) Act, and other energy legislation introductions in the Senate.
- Upcoming Events: December and early January are filled with festive events throughout the energy industry. We hope you enjoy connecting with friends during this time. Our event highlights section will be back in 2020. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season from the Mintz Energy & Sustainability team!
We would also like to remind our readers that you can always ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
Legal Feature: New York Permits 316 MW Battery Storage Project, Trading Gas Plant for World’s Largest Battery