- Represented a data center owner in a public private partnership, including its financing, acquisition, and development of data centers in San Francisco, Chicago, North Carolina and Toronto.
- Represented a data center in the redevelopment, financing, and leasing of its facility in Rockland County, New York, which included two rounds of public and private partnership benefits.
- Represented a public company retail client in the ground up development of a 800,000 square foot distribution center in Kansas City, MO, which included state and local public private partnership benefits.
- Represented a private company in the redevelopment and financing of a new facility in Rockland County, NY, including public private partnership benefits.
- Represented a public company retail client in the ground up development of a 750,000 square foot distribution center in Chemung, NY, which included public private partnership benefits.
A Mintz attorney has served as the lead board member of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and represented the board in various matters. These included selecting a bidder and helping negotiate and structure the joint venture at One World Trade Center and other public-private partnerships.
Mintz represented the joint venture of The Davis Companies and the Omni Hotel Corp. affiliates in the negotiation of a development agreement for a project to transform a vacant Boston parcel into a 1,054-key hotel. Mintz is providing all real estate, environmental, and permitting legal services.